Wednesday 27 August 2014

Next




Dear friends and Family,

I have been in Israel for the past several weeks now. I am so blessed to have been able to get this opportunity. So I thank all of you who played a part in getting me here.

I know God knew that I needed some rest after Harvest School 20 with all the weight and craziness it carried.



It has been a beautiful time of rest and opportunity to get to spend time with the Man-Friend, Nathan.
Nathan also has had the opportunity to meet my mother, who is on outreach after Harvest School here in Israel. For him to finally meet her in person ended up being a lot more important to me than I thought it was going to be.
Spending time with my mom was really great. As well as being able to see her heart for this place in her own element and what excites her.






 I have been staying in a Hostel Called Beit Immanuel, in Tel Aviv, near some friends and near to the Jews for Jesus flat where Nathan had been staying. Being able to just be, sit, explore, and get to know Nathan even better has been unreal. I feel so honoured to have this time.









We have been able to visit Jerusalem 3 times and to go to the wailing wall and I was totally wrecked by the power of God and prayer in that place. I became so hungry for the weighty presence of God to surround me all the time no matter where I am like it did there. After all the veil has been torn and He is that close.


In just one more day I head back to Johannesburg where I will be waiting for Harvest School 21 to begin. It will be my last Harvest School to staff for a while. A bitter sweet thought for sure.

When I first arrived to Israel I was a wreck. Incredibly emotional, in a bad way, and longing for rest. I can say that leaving Israel I am closer to being ready for the next phase in this journey. It is a good thing I have a bit more time before that starts.
Staffing Harvest School this time around is going to be a whole new experience and adventure waiting to happen. There is definitely a lot of pros and cons involved in staffing and at times the cons seem to out rule the pros, but God is always faithful in reminding me why I have done what I have for so long and why I keep coming back. Relationship, growth, being able to see people, from so many different nations, step into a love affair with the One who is worthy!

As of right now I am signed up and very excited to lead the Mississippi outreach to We Will Go Ministries after the Harvest School 21. This may actually put me in America for the Holidays! Praise the Lord. I used to hate, well not hate, I used to be very indifferent about the Holidays, but now I often find myself looking forward to any excuse to see family. What can I say community living has wrecked me!

As always a lot of financial provision is needed in this season coming. All together, mostly for flights and a few a buses, I am going to need around $2,500 this will hopefully help me purchase airfare from Johannesburg to Pemba, Pemba to Johannesburg, and Johannesburg to Mississippi! The buses are for travel within South Africa.

If you would like to help financially there is a donate button on my blog connected to paypal or you can email me directly and I can give you more information as to how you can send me money.

However, most importantly I need your prayers! Having a spiritual covering is the most important thing for me right now. If you would like to commit to praying for me let me know and I can keep you updated on personal prayer requests!


Love and Blessings,



Rachael Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment